Spets Association Management Ltd. is a full-service association management company. We customize our services to meet the individual needs of all our not-for-profit clients.
We provide the following support services to associations and other not-for-profits.
- Support to Board of Directors: prepare agendas, attend directors’ meetings and teleconferences and prepare minutes. Organize elections and prepare for annual general meetings.
- Support to Committees: assist volunteer committees by ensuring they have the information and resources needed to complete their tasks. Attend committee meetings as required.
- Financial Management: look after bookkeeping and manage accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. Assist in budget planning.
- Conference & Meeting Management: manage conferences and other meetings, including sponsor solicitation, speaker management, venue negotiations, promotion, registration and on-site event management.
- Public Relations: respond to email, telephone and written inquiries from members, the media and the public.
- Communications: update websites, tweet and post to blogs, Facebook pages and LinkedIn accounts. Update directory listings. Communicate with members by email and printed newsletters.
- Special Event Planning: create budgets, set up and manage registrations, source venues, AV technology, entertainment and staffing, F & B and promote the event.
- General Administration: maintain files and records. Prepare Society Act filings. Maintain membership lists and stakeholder contact lists.
In addition, Spets Association Management provides an address, phone number and meeting space for its association clients. Working for multiple associations using the same resources benefits our customers and allows us to keep our fees affordable.