To achieve the goals and objectives of your association, it is necessary to manage its finances efficiently and strategically. Spets Association Management can assist your non-profit organization’s treasurer in bookkeeping, budgeting and financial planning.
Our experienced staff can provide you with the following financial services:
- Look after bookkeeping and manage accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Take care of financial reporting and year-end requirements;
- Assist in annual budget planning and financial goal setting;
- Secure management of all your financial files and data;
- Monitor your budget throughout the year;
- Regularly provide accurate and transparent financial statements;
- Work closely with your treasurer and/or accountant.