It’s September, and that means the Association Business is back in full force. Time to start networking again – by showing your face at the annual “Season-Kick-Off Event”, the first Seminar, Speaker Series or the first Luncheon of the new season.
“Why”, you ask? – Here are 5 reasons why you should network at a Business Networking Event:
1. To connect with key leaders and influencing personalities of your industry
2. To build relationships that could eventually lead into referrals or leads
3. To stay current with what is happening locally in your industry
4. To find companies that could provide solutions for your own business
5. To connect on a personal level – show your own face to increase your companies’ visibility