Well managed daily administrative functions are fundamental to the success of any association. The volunteer board of directors has more time to focus on the big picture, when we take care of the day-to-day operations of your non-profit organization. We are experts in implementing our client associations‘ long-term goals.
- Support to boards of directors: collect committee reports, prepare meeting agendas, attend board meetings and take and distribute meeting minutes;
- Organize annual general meetings: help with nominations and elections, invite and register members, take care of annual government filings and financial reporting;
- Support to committees: assist volunteer committees by ensuring they have the information and resources needed to complete their tasks. Organize, attend or lead committee meetings as required;
- Advise new societies and local chapters of national associations on how to set up and register a society in British Columbia and on other governance issues;
- Offer customized staffing and resource allocation;
- Provide an address, phone number and meeting space for our association client
We provide full-service association management services and also give business and professional associations support on specific projects.